Antelope County Farm Bureau Scholarship
Due April 11, 2022
Two $500 scholarships are available to be awarded.
Please note that applicant's parents must be Antelope County Farm Bureau Members.
Items needed for application:
- Antelope County Farm Bureau Scholarship Application (2 pgs) Page 1 and Page 2
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- A description of my citizenship/leadership activities
- A description of my future career goals and how they apply to agriculture
- A transcript (available from Mrs. Rittscher upon request).
All application materials need to be mailed to address listed below. Application materials are due April 11, 2022. Winners will be notified by May 1, 2022. Winners will be required to prove verification that they are enrolled in college courses before receiving scholarship.
Antelope County Farm Bureau
Attn: Scholarship Committee
PO Box 193
Neligh, NE 68756
Note: Don't forget to check out the scholarships and loans available through the Nebraska Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture. Applications for the scholarships and loans offered by the NEFBFA can be obtained at https://www.nefbfoundation.org/scholarships-awards/for-students