Mitchell Equipment Scholarship
Postmarked or Emailed by March 18, 2022
1) Applicants must be 2021-2022 graduates who are seeking to enroll in post-secondary
technical colleges, state colleges or universities.
2) This $500 scholarship is for students who currently reside in one of the following
counties: Antelope, Boyd, Brown, Garfield, Holt, Keya Paha, Knox, Loup, Rock,
Wheeler, Madison, Stanton, Platte, Cummings, Dodge, Nance, Merrick, Polk, Colfax,
Boone, Pierce, and Butler.
3) Scholarships will be given to students with a specific interest in an agricultural related
field of study and an interest in returning to the area after college completion.
4) The attached Letter of Recommendation form must accompany this application.
5) Selection is based on the student’s interest in agriculture or an ag related field, an
interest in returning to the north central region of the state, as well as good citizenship in
school and community.
6) Scholarship funds of will be paid directly to the technical college, state college or
university and will be applied to second semester tuition and/or fees.
7) The application must be filled out by the applicant and an essay must be provided
(see page 2 of application). Mail to: Mitchell Equipment Scholarship Committee, P.O.
Box 369, Atkinson, NE 68713. Applications must be postmarked no later than
March 18th, 2022. Applications may also be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com no later than
March 18th, 2022.
8) The winner of the scholarship will be announced on graduation day. Best wishes to
you for your great success.